CUSCO 3 Days/ 2 Nights
Time: 3days/ 2night
Day trip included: city tour and machupicchu
Cusco, capital of the Inca’s empire, that days cusco is one of most fantastic places to visit in the world, because it has very important archeological sites, Cusco is considered Archaeological Capital of the Americas, walking by the city that still conserve the Inca’s wall that was the base for colonial constructions, it is a travel for the history from one of develop culture of this continent, during the day is a magic city, by night the tourist crowd the pubs and discotheques giving to this city an international flavor very, very special.
CITY TOUR EXCURSION
This tour begins, pick up passenger from their hotels and then visit the falling archeological and religious sites.
La cathedral: colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Koricancha: the Temple of the Sun, main religious center of the Incas dedicated to the Sun Cult.
Sacsayhuaman: located 3 km from cusco, amazing rock fortress and excellent architecture.
Cristo blanco: touristic viewpoint located 5 km from cusco
Qenqo: ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheater where the incas execute sacrifice
Pucapucara: old warehouse, vigilance point in tha inca´s road
Tambomachay: located 7 km from cusco, ceremonial center to cult water, traditional know like water places.
Advices: camera, lightly dressed, comfortable shoes.
It is difficult to find in the world a place comparable to Machupìcchu. This inca´s sanctuary located in the hear of the Archeological Capital of the America, it is one of the most important archeological sites from de world, declared cultural patrimony from humanity next to cusco city.
Visit Machupicchu is an only experience. The mystic solitude that dislodge their impressive walls inspired a respect for the builder of this amazing work, who knowledge conjugate like any body in the world the impulsive and wild nature.
EXCURSION TO MACHUPICCHU
Pick up at the hotel to take the train for a full day tour of the Magical citadel of Machupicchu, the time to travel is approximately 3 hours 30 minutes During the journey we see diversity of natural landscapes passing Anta valley and Ollantaytambo .Arriving in Puente Ruinas stations in the town of Aguas Calientes since this station we are going to take a bus to ascents to Machupicchu where we visit this wonderfull Inca Sanctuary also known as "The lost City of the Incas" one of the best kown examples of surviving Inca arquitecture in this you can see the main plaza the circular tower the sacred sundial (the most important preserved intihuatana) the royal quarters any more. The time to visit it is 3 hours, After the visit, we back to Aguas Calientes to have the lunch and buy memories and then take the train back to Cusco.
AM: transfer hotel/train station
AM: accommodation in the train ( backpacker)
AM: arrive to Aguas Calientes town
AM: transfer to Aguas Calientes /machupicchu citadel
PM: visit to machupìcchu citadel
PM: transfer to machupicchu citadel/Aguas Calientes
PM: buffet lunch in tourist restaurant
PM: back to cusco city
PM: transfer train station/hotel
Frequency: every day
- train tickets
- entrees ticket to machupicchu
- tour guide
- buffet lunch
Advices: camera, lightly dressed, comfortable shoes
Cusco: city tour
AM: transfer: airport/hotel
PM: begin city tour
PM: transfer hotel
AM: breakfast in the hotel
AM: begin to machupicchu trip
PM: in cusco, transfer: train station/hotel
Cusco to return
AM: breakfast in the hotel
Appropriate time transfer: hotel/airport
PRICE PER PERSON $ 330.00 US DOLLARS
Time to excursion: 04 hours aprox
Frequency: every day
- Transfer airport/hotel/airport.( bus station)
- Transfer hotel/train station/hotel
- Tour guide
- Excursion: city tour + machupicchu
- All entrance ticket
- Breakfast on the first morning. And last day lunch
- Sleeping bags (4 season) can be hired in our office for US$12 for the 3 day trek.
- Tips for the guide, cook and porters
- Personal equipment
WHAT TO BRING
- Sleeping bag 4 season suitable for temperatures down to -5C (can be hired from our office for US$12 for the 3 day trek)
- Sleeping mattress (we will provide you with this)
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco for a few dollars)
- Strong, comfortable footwear
- Sweater and jacket (something warm)
- Water bottle, ideally non disposable canteen
- Torch / Flashlight and batteries
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Sun block (sun protection cream)
- Insect repellent
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits, energy bars etc,
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries, cash in soles and US$
- Swimsuit (if you plan on visiting the hot springs at Aguas Calientes after the trek)
- Optional: walking Poles /sticks (rubber covers necessary)
- You also need to bring your original passport on the trail.
MACHU PICCHU BY TRAIN
Machu Picchu full day
Machu Picchu 2 days
Wonderful Cusco 7 days
Salkantay 5 days
Salkantay 4 days
Inca Jungle 4 days
Lares Trek 4 days
Choquequirao 4 days
Ausangate Trek 5 days
Huchuy Qosqo 3 days
CLASSIC INCA TRAILS
Inca Trail 4 days
Inca Trail 2 days
Inca Trail 5 days
Paracas National reserve full day
Huacachica - Sandboarding full day
Paracas - Ica and Nazca 2 days
Ecomagic 3 days
Ecoadventure 4 days
Ecoparadise 5 days
MANU NATIONAL PARK
Manu Cultural Zone 4 days
Calle San Juan 264-near to Main Square,Cusco- Peru
OFFICE PHONE -